Wednesday 26th April

| BY Jack Moss

Louis Vuitton Collaborate With Fragment Design

It’s no secret that our very own Mr Gray is a big fan of Japanese fashions. So much so, I would go as far as to say that his clothing is probably around 90% Japan-sourced, the other 10% accounting for his underwear, which may or may not – we just haven’t checked. Exciting news, then, comes from Louis Vuitton who have revealed their latest collaboration – a special menswear collection created alongside Hiroshi Fujiwara’s Tokyo-based Fragment Design. Hiroshi basically created streetwear as we currently know it (they call him the Godfather), and has such cult appeal that pretty much everything he works on sells out in around 0.3 seconds. He’s been good friends with LV’s Kim Jones for a long time – sharing a fascination with trainers and sportswear, the collection brings together Tokyo and Paris – or, as they have imagined, a fictional boyband – Louis V and The Fragments. Think: varsity patches, graphic prints, berets and even a little leather bear (kinky!). And the best bit? A preview of the collection is coming to Harrods on Thursday as a pop-up. Go west and buy!The pop-up is open from April 27th – May 21st on the lower ground floor of Harrodswww.louisvuitton.com