“We’re close to the 2 TOP weddingsof the year, of the 2 KATE. In order of appearance, the first ’ll be KATE MIDDLETON with PRINCE WILLIAM,
the second ’ll be KATE MOSS with JAMIE HINCE.
Now begins all the classic questions that women ask themselves when the fateful wedding invitation card arrive.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Here my top 10 rules:
1. Strictly forbidden to wear WHITE clothes.
2. Strictly forbidden to wear FULLY BLACK clothes.
Allusions to other funerals or weddings are not allowed!
3. Please complete your outfit with HAT.
Even if your call relates only the second marriage.
4. Immediately inform on the LOCATION, this ’ll determine the selection of look. For Ex: Don’t match GARDEN PARTY with flowers print.
5. So, give breath to the trumpets: It’s all about COLORS!
6. Don’t choose a MIDI-length dress, especially if equipped with old SHAWLS or worse shoulder-cover. They ’ll mistake you for the bride’s AUNT.
7. Go for precise and sharp SILHOUETTE: fierce and sexy knee-length or 70’s glam full-length dress.
8. Escape as the death, shops specializing in FORMAL DRESS.
9. JEWELS yes, only very precious and strictly family.
10. Don’t match shoes and CLUTCH, and don’t fill it of sugared almonds when you greetings the MARRIED COUPLE.