10 Reasons a Heat Mystery Box Makes for the Perfect Christmas Present
Christmas shopping can be a hassle in the best of times, never mind in the midst of a full-blown global pandemic. The last thing you need on your plate this festive period is the task of dealing with indecisive friends and family members. That’s where Heat comes in.
If you’re not already aware by now, Heat is the leader of the pack when it comes to luxury mystery boxes. If you’re looking on treating a loved one but stuck on what to get them, these bundles of designer joy will leave even the fussiest of people satisfied. Not convinced? We’ve come up with 10 different reasons a Heat box makes for the perfect Christmas gift. Watch out Santa, you’ve got stiff competition.
1. There are two different styles for you to choose from, so whether you’re into your streetwear or prefer a smarter look, Heat will have something for you.
2. Released in a drop format similar to that of Palace and Supreme, getting your hands on one of these is an achievement of its own.
3. For a box priced £500, you’re guaranteed to receive over £850 worth of goodies. Yummy.
4. This innovative project offers designers a sustainable method of shifting surplus stock from previous seasons, meaning you also have the chance of nabbing pieces that are no longer in stores. A win-win for everyone involved.
5. Heat is constantly evolving, meaning with each drop of boxes, the company will stock a brand new cohort of big-name designers.
6. Previous iterations have included star-studded names like JW Anderson, Balenciaga and Glenn Martens‘ Y/Project.
7. Whilst also stocking streetwear mainstays such as Off-White, Palm Angels and A-Cold-Wall.
8. Simultaneously, a Heat box is the perfect opportunity for you to become introduced to emerging names, such as Reece Cooper and Chinatown Market.
9. Obviously, your Heat Box comes in only the finest packaging, meaning one less present to wrap. Wahey!
10. The next batch of boxes hits Heat’s website on Black Friday, November 27th, where you can nab a box for £500 that’s worth more than £950 inside. Don’t sit comfortable, deals like this don’t last on the e-shelves for long.
Photography courtesy of Heat.