10 Things We Want From The Palace AW20 Collection
For those who didn’t know, Ten Towers is just a stone’s throw away from the Palace store in Soho. Some members of the office ( i.e. me, me and me) love going for a lunch-time browse of a Friday, often having to run back the office because the queue was so long. Luckily for us, then, that the skatewear brand is about to release its AW20 collection, landing both online and in stores next week. Arriving in London and New York August 7, and Tokyo a day later, this season sees Palace launch its very own WeChat China store (exciting stuff, ey?). So whilst we work out how much we can spend before next month’s paycheck enters our bank accounts, here are the 10 things that we’ve been eyeing up so far.
1. A jet-black Avirex leather jacket.
2. A t-shirt splattered with a slimy “Rave Digger” on the front. It comes with slime-green flames and everything.
3. A ‘Tour du Force’ cycling top for getting your Bradley Wiggins on.
4. A fuzzy, faux fur hoddie swimming in a sea of lips, courtesy of artists John and Molly. Pucker up!
5. A yellow jumper that’s embroided with three spliffs wrapped together within a crown – king skins anyone?
6. Another jumper, this time in navy and stamped with “Bossman” across the chest.
7. A noughties-esque, white windbreaker that has a dragon trailing up the sleeve. Too fast, too furious.
8. A sugary pink trucker cap with a bedazzled cherub on the side. Very Paris Hilton indeed.
9. A full velour tracksuit in raspberry red.
10. A Harrington jacket with a parrot perched on a tri-ferg logo, because why not?
Photography by Angelo Pennetta. The Palace AW20 collection is available online and in select stores Friday, August 7.