ANNA DELLO RUSSO’S FOR RULES FOR SPRING DRESSING!
“SPRING has arrived!
It’s time to change season into your WARDROBE.
Just few people know how to do it, for example my mother misses my presence in family home in crucial moments as this.
I’m going to tell you my TOP 10 rules:
1. Elimina tutta la FUFFA.
perchè fuffa genera fuffa! I say this in Italian cause the word "FUFFA”is difficult to translate in English, but I try.
1. Remove all RUBBISH because rubbish generates rubbish!
2. How to FENG-SHUI teaches you,you must make new empty ROOM for revitalize your seasonal wardrobe.
3. Store only the whole OUTFIT. In a future day, would not make senseto find a simple sweater desperately.
4. Buy only thin, non-slip HANGERS in asbestos. Those big, slippery, old, wooden hangers take up too much space.
5. Organize your closet by ITEMS: coats with coats, dresses with dresses, pants with pants, skirts with skirts … so you wouldn’t buy the same thing twice!
6. In front of a dress to KILL or to KEEP, ask yourself: future generations ’ll want to see it?
7. Put the SHOES away from clothes, in the appropriate boxes with Polaroids. The leather’s smell doesn’t match with the fabric’s smell.
8. Preserve the stretch STOCKINGS in their packaging. There’s nothing worse thanwearing damaged filanca.
9. Don’t SQUEEZE the clothes on each other. Like flowers in the garden need their space!
10. Don’t use ANTI-MOTH chemicals, you don’t want to go outstinking of naphthalene!
Kai-Isaiah Jamal wears Burberry as the Second Cover Star of Issue 65, Celebrating 10 Magazine’s 20th Anniversary
10 Turns 20: Rouguy Faye Wears Valentino Couture On The First Cover of Issue 65, Read The Editor’s Letter