ANTONIO BERARDI: 10 CHRISTMAS WISHES
Antonio Berardi shot by Maria Ziegelboeck for 10 Men Issue 26: Summer/ Autumn 2011.
1. Lana Del Rey to record a version of Winter Wonderland in her own inimitable and hauntingly beautiful way just for me.
2. Hollywood- The Pioneers to be released on DVD and the soundtrack to this amazing series to be released on CD, so that I can put Carl Davis’ version of Tango Di Valentino on my iPod.
3. Acne Black Sheepskin MA1 Flight Jacket.
4. Reliquaries of any kind to add to my collection, and a black moire button through Priests cassock for parties.
5. A Photograph by Patti Smith to have by my bedside.
6. A guest appearance on 30 Rock.
7. An illustration by David Downton and one by Tony Viramontes to hang side by side.
8. A Tom Ford dickie-bow for Bruno my Bull Terrier.
9. A perfectly mixed snowball to remember Christmas past.
10. Peace, so the world knows what it’s like to live without fear and hatred.
by Antonio Berardi: