Sophia’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016 Instagram Diary
Tenners, a little backstage action from tonight’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Paris, courtesy of our Editrix-in-Chief, VS Collections Creative Director and all round fierce lady, Sophia Neophitou. And her Instagram, obviously. Come with her backstage at the magical, beauty-filled world of VS – like you’re strapped on to one of her Alaia booties or nestled between her bosoms. I mean! So far, we’ve got a hefty dollop of supermodels, one fabulous fashion designer and plenty of Snapchat filters. Duh. And that’s just as of now – we’ll be updating this page with all her adventures throughout the show. And, for live action, watch our Insta Stories – @10magazine…
1. It’s show time! Dilone’s first ever VS show – such an energy, what this day is about – always so happy and lucky to be part of this journey. More to come!!
2. Look who I found backstage at Victoria’s Secret today – the beautiful Olivier Rousteing of Balmain working on a special project with 10 Magazine – Angel interviews, sooooo excited!!! The gorgeous Kendall Jenner in the glam room getting ready for the show. Pink paradise!
3. Snapchat filter love! Girls backstage at the Victoria’s Secret Show – one of the many – Gigi Hadid.
4. Another glorious Victoria’s Secret Show done and dusted after eleven months of focus from theme concepts to show just feels so sad that it’s over! Just like leaving the best party where you never want it to end! The only thing that’s making my heart skip a beat is the fact that now we are working on themes and ideas for the next show already! Thank you to all my beautiful gorgeous people that made this dream a reality so so so many but special thanks to the dreamers and those who made every whim a reality nothing not a single thing would of happened – from all gorgeous girls to every artisan, but to the core Monica Mitro, Ed Razek, Garth Spencer, Sophia Lidz, Kelly Johnson, Megan Miller and of course the amazing John Pfeiffer. ENDLESS LOVE! Thank you too to the gorgeous Cindy Bruna, Brian Atwood for their killer fringe boots and the gorgeous arpanaraya for the most spectacular jewellery.
5. Goodbye beautiful Paris thanks for all the glorious Victoria’s Secret memories, what a night!!! The audience was just so amazing – in the all the time I have worked on the show this was the most amazing crowd, we could hear the thunderous applause from back stage so inspiring and beautiful to be in this city and in the Grand Palais with some of the most beautiful women in the world! Just adored every moment, meeting and watching all the performers with a giant girl crush on Lady Gaga (I feel I am rapidly becoming one of her little monsters). To every girl that works so hard to be in the show just all truly inspiring in every way! Will miss them all and this Angel, Lily Aldridge, just so so special inside and out goodbye all you beautiful girls I can’t wait for the next time!!!