Top Ten: Jeremy Scott Tells Us His Most Favourite Things (And A Couple He Hates)
We’d elaborate on the love we feel for Moschino’s infallible creative director, Jeremy Scott, but we’re told it’s probably inappropriate. Here, our American dream tells us what he really, really likes (and doesn’t).
LISTEN UP! Name 10 great tunes on your iPhone now.
1. Feels by Calvin Harris, feat Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry and Big Sean
2. No Frauds by Nicki Minaj
3. Swish Swish by Katy Perry, feat Nicki Minaj
4. Scared to Be Lonely by Martin Garrix, feat Dua Lipa
5. Bad and Boujee by Migos, feat Lil Uzi Vert 6. Malibu (Tiësto remix) by Miley Cyrus
7. It Ain’t Me by Kygo and Selena Gomez
8. Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey vs Cedric Gervais
9. You Know No Better by Major Lazer, feat Travis Scott, Camila Cabello and Quavo
10. Slide by Calvin Harris, feat Frank Ocean and Migos
We LOVE TV/film/theatre. What are your 10 favourite things to watch?
1. RuPaul’s Drag Race
2. Feud. Anything that Ryan Murphy puts his hands on, really
3. I’m desperately waiting for Blade Runner 2049
4. The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. He makes watching the news feel less disgusting
5. I’ll keep watching Homeland until Carrie has no more terrorists to kill!
6. Westworld was for sure the best new show on TV
7. Black Mirror
8. Veep makes me laugh – I think Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a treasure
9. I really liked Big Little Lies
10. I can’t breathe until the new season of Stranger Things and I get to see what happened to Barbara!
What would we do without them? What are your 10 LOVELY WORDS?
4. Thank you
6. Ça va
Yum yum. What do you like to EAT?
1. Veggie burgers
2. French fries
3. Cheese pizza
4. Vegan tacos
6. Edamame chips
7. Chocolate-covered popcorn
8. Celery with peanut butter
10. Magnum ice creams!
L.O.V.E. What 10 things do you LOVE?
1. Going to the movies
2. The New York Times Sunday paper
3. Road trips
4. Hot summer days
6. Swimming in the ocean
7. Sleeping on the beach
9. Double features
10. Not having to set an alarm in the morning
H.A.T.E.What 10 things do you HATE?
1. Donald Trump
2. The Trump administration
3. Donald Trump’s Twitter account
5. Trump Tower
6. Trump International Hotel, Washington, DC
8. Trump travel ban
9. And climate stance
10. Fox News
Pooh! What SMELLS are rocking your nasal world?
1. Toy by Moschino
2. Palm Springs at night
3. Carrousel candle by Byredo
4. Hollywood Hills in the autumn/winter
5. Fresh Couture by Moschino
6. Grapefruit candle by SoulCycle by Jonathan Adler
7. Teddy bears
8. Ocean breezes at Tulum, Mexico
9. The lobby at Claridge’s
10. Hollywood Hills in the spring/summer
What READS couldn’t you live without?
1. Maybe the Moon by Armistead Maupin
2. Music for Chameleons by Truman Capote
3. Holy Fire by Bruce Sterling
4. Holy Terror by Bob Colacello
5. Between Earth and Heaven: The Architecture of John Lautner by Nicholas Olsberg and Frank Escher
6. Couture Confessions by Pamela Golbin
7. Perfume by Patrick Süskind
8. We Can Build You by Philip K Dick
9. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
10. The Beautiful Fall by Alicia Drake
Such INSPIRATION! Who are your heroes?
1. Peggy Moffitt
2. Rudi Gernreich
3. Walt Disney
4. Andy Warhol
5. Franco Moschino
6. Steven Meisel
7. Ettore Sottsass
8. Michelle Obama
9. John Lautner
HERE, THERE, EVERYWHERE. Where are your 10 favourite places? What bus stop, what view, what beach?
1. My bed in LA
2. My bed in Palm Springs
3. Little Beach in Maui
4. Strand Book Store, NYC
5. Runyon Canyon, LA
7. Swiming in the water at Portofino
8. The farm I grew up on
9. Azulik eco-resort, Tulum
10. Angela Davis’s SoulCycle class in WeHo
Taken from Issue 59 of 10 Magazine, REBEL HEART, on newsstands now…
Photograph by Jason Lloyd-Evans